Saturday, November 6, 2021

Actions Supported by Plans Bring Success

Plans are useless without actions behind them. Plans need feet to make them work. How many times have you developed an idea, but never completed your intention? I have done it many times often ignoring the trial and error theory.
The lady liked to do jigsaw puzzles. It didn't take her long to lay out all the pieces on the kitchen table. The challenge just began.The ball traveled faster than the speed of light toward the plate. I swung my baseball bat viciously, but missed the monster completely several times. I was angry. I tried again, but still missed. What's wrong with me? My cousin taught me to keep my eye on the ball. From the pitcher's mound to home plate never take your eyes off the ball. Don't worry about the color of his eyes or hair. Timing is important. Swing your bat when the ball is arm's length from the plate. You'll hit some and miss a few. Practice. The end result will surprise you.Life without God is dead. That is why we are adding a new in depth dimension to our stories that you will find edifying and enjoy. Perhaps something you may like to share with your friends.The gospel of Mark is a book filled with action. Jesus had a plan and performed more miracles than He did sermons to prove His point. Now that's something to think about.If you enjoyed reading this article and found it to be helpful, we invite you to sign up for our free weekly newsletter and share it with your friends. https://bit.ly/38jnZnG.     

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment