Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Did You Tell the World?

 

Let the whole world know. The world is coming to an end. Maybe. But we don't know the exact day. Is it worth telling?

What gets you excited? Something that you can't keep inside you. It's bubbling over and your about to burst. You gotta tell your friends.

When I was a kid I always looked forward to my birthday. Balloons decorated my house with lots of presents. Bulging eyes kept me guessing. 

Ice cream and birthday cake topped the occasion. The candles were lite, my friends sang happy birthday, and I couldn't wait to tell the world. I loved all the attention.

New job, car, or wedding were among other things to talk about. Lots of chatter, some good and some bad. But let the world know.

I remember the day I became a Christ follower at church camp. It changed my life completely and some how the whole church knew about it. It was the talk of the town.

Nothing surprised me more than when my cousin took me to my first baseball game at Wrigley Field in Chicago. A little white ball with stitches on it created all the action, baseball uniforms, and dugouts. Wow, wait till my friends hear about this. Watching the Cubs play ball was fun. 

Is life good to you? What gets you excited? Why not tell the world or are you already spreading the news? Does the world know all about you? People make the world go around.

If you enjoyed reading this article and found it to be helpful, we invite you to sign up for our free weekly newsletter at https://bit.ly/38jnZnG.  

No comments:

Post a Comment